Old 19-07-2004, 07:03 AM
The Watcher

Default Bush intel?

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:53:20 GMT, "John Watson" wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:14:02 GMT, escapee
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:51:15 -0400, (D) opined:

I"m smart enough to know that G.W.Bush,
has kept the country safe from any terrorist attack for 2 1/2 yrs. But I
guess you have to be really smart to see that, and to see that Al Gore
or John Kerry are not even in the same league as George W. Bush.

How do you explain that a teenager was able to get two box cutters onto
planes,
through security gates, at two airports? Bush has nothing to do with
terrorist
attack cessation. Matter of fact, he said, "Bring it on."

Did his saying "Bring it on" cause any terrorist attacks?

So, if you think
about a thousand dead kids (soldiers)

Nice use of emotional slant there, equating soldiers with "kids". Some of
those
soldiers are in their 30's. I spent 15 years in the Army, and don't even
consider the younger soldiers "kids". They're old enough to kill(and die)
for
their country, so calling them kids seems a bit disingenious.

Why did they kick you out before retirement?

Gotta watch those ASSumptions. As they say in the Army, they make an ASS out of
U and ME. Hardly a logical thing to do(making assumptions like that).
They didn't kick me out before retirement. I got out voluntarily when they
offered a bonus program.