Old 19-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Ann

Default Bush intel?

"Vox Humana" expounded:

You aren't suggesting that the Bush dynasty isn't elitist are you? That
rancher façade is all talk, or as they say in Texas, "he's all hat and no
cattle."

No, I'm not, I'm suggesting that Kerry is. I live in Massachusetts,
you know, the state where he's been junior senator for years, and I
can't think of a single thing he's done for the state, other than move
an inconvenient fire hydrant in front of his mansion in Lafayette
Square. He's known around here for the way he treats the help. And
the help is anyone other than his circle of friends.

Bush has other problems.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA