Old 19-07-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush intel?

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 01:55:46 GMT, (The Watcher) opined:

OK, now all you have to do is prove that Bush's comment is the CAUSE of that.
Good luck.
Maybe Michael Moore would be willing to help you try. I wouldn't count on him
actually being much help, since he's not much in the credibility department, but
he'd be willing to try, I'm sure.

Oh, so the facts he exposed are not enough? I don't only have Michael Moore.
There's Greg Palast, Paul Krugman, Al Franken, Joe Conason, Molly Ivans, Jim
Hightower, or any number of books at the link I provide at the end of my
message. All of them can't be wrong. The facts are the facts.

Sometimes 18 is kids. Sometimes it isn't. I work with a 29-year-old who acts
like he's going on 13, so chronological age isn't a guarantee of maturity.

(snip)

No dear. Eighteen is always a kid. It's always someone who is only eighteen.
I was not talking about maturity. However, since you did mention maturity is
it possible you are one of those who are going on 13?