Old 19-07-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush intel?

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 05:43:02 GMT, (The Watcher) opined:

Yep, good emotional label to use for people old enough to vote for president,
drink alcohol, kill for their country, die for their country, get married, have
children, and do everything else anyone who's reached the age of majority can
do.
I prefer to avoid emotional arguments like that, especially when discussing
logical questions.

No, we need more emotional things like terror levels with color charts. We need
more of that. We need more of a government who controls people through Patriot
Act 2, and who can fly their friends out of the country, while organ donations
were not permitted to fly to their destination, causing many deaths. It's a
very deep thing. It's not this flippant thing you want to make it seem to be.
It is not emotional, it's factual.

Speaking of facts, we pay less tax than most countries in the world. I would
think everyone would be willing to pay the tax so elders could have medicine and
children could have health care. So women could have prenatal care. I guess
caring for people is disgusting. Oh well.