Old 19-07-2004, 03:02 PM

Default Bush intel?

LOL... I just love the very shopworn charge that democrats are tax and spend but
republicans are what?
Clinton is in for 8 years. He pays off the credit card charges (trillion dollar
debt) run up by the previous 12 years of republicans. He leaves a surplus.
In comes another republican and within 2 YEARS the credit cards are maxed out.
republicans know how to run up the charge cards and line the pockets of already
wealthy people. they dont think it is necessary to pay their bills.
democrats are responsible enough to pay for their programs aimed at helping everyone,
but especially helping those that need the MOST help.
when Kerry wins he is going to have to pay off the credit card charges of this Bush.

Ingrid

(The Watcher) wrote:
No, Kerry seems more likely to run the government based on some unrealistic idea
of a Nanny State, with big dreams involving the government doing everything for
everybody. Of course, somebody is going to have to pay for that, and I don't see
Kerry raiding his wife's trust funds, so he'll have to get the money from the
liberal's favorite source, the taxpayers. No problem. American taxpayers have
deep pockets. :/

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com