Old 19-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

Default 4000 gals, 6 goldfish, 6 mesquito fish...................

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! As far as the mosquito fish, I
don't think I could find them even if I tried. Maybe if I stuck a small
oscar in there?? Ah, maybe not. Again, Thanks!!

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Some Water Lettuce, some Water Hyacinth, some Duckweed, 4 lilies, some
Mare's Tail, some Anacharis, some Myriophyllum. Little by little,
work continues and plants are added often and the water is green.
Work continues on the Flour Mill ( need to find some wood shake,
unpopular in So. Ca. ), and work continues on the pier / bait shack (
the fish love hanging out under there for shade midday. ) Stones,
bark and decor work continue. It is shaping up nicer than I had
pictured in my minds eye and will be a great place when we want to
hide from the world. The kids are already enjoying feeding the fish
daily, although I have to keep reminding them that the flour mill
isn't their playhouse! http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond6.htm