Old 19-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] summer dig opportunity

In a message dated 7/13/2004 3:35:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Anybody have experience with crape myrtles?

I have some mostly in the ground but a few in pots. Heavy pruning is
OK. I would put them in the largest pots you have available, cut back the tops
severely, keep the plants in semi shade for the remainder of the summer, be
careful not to overwater.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana, Chase Rosade of New Hope,
PA, and Ben Oki of California.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++