Old 19-07-2004, 06:03 PM
The Watcher

Default Bush intel?

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:53:54 GMT, "Tim Wisniewski"
wrote:

Oh my........i really tried to not respond.......but.......a logical
argument that i would make is that the lives of the men and women lost in
the current Iraq war are a great loss to the nation, their families, their
communities, and the value of our heritage. To dismiss such numbers

Uh, who was dismissing those numbers???

based
on a pretense of the numbers being emotional is NOT logical.

That's right. Try reading my post again. I never said ANY numbers were
emotional. I said the label "kids" is an emotional label being used to elicit an
emotional response.

It's a great
loss......!

I agree. Now you may continue with your Bush-bashing.
Oh, BTW, I'm not a fan of Georg Bush either.

Especially in a war that 'dub' chose to take the country into,
in a pre-emptive strike based on what he now says was bad intelligence. I
think the loss is very logical and very sad.........from a logical point of
view.