Old 19-07-2004, 08:02 PM
David Ross

Default squirrels stealing tomatoes

NoPatience wrote:

where do you buy these bait stations?

I think I saw them (and the bait) at Do-It. The ones in my
backyard were installed by my exterminator service, which checks
them monthly to refresh the bait. ($10 per month per bait station)

The first servicing after they were installed, one station had been
completely emptied. The second station was near empty. More
significant, the technician discovered a rat in that station,
munching away. Fortunately, the varmints eat their fill and leave
the station before dying.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/