Old 19-07-2004, 09:02 PM
RichToyBox

Default how to make floaties stay put?

I put hyacinths in a hula hoop tied to the side of the pond where I want
them. You can either buy the fancy colored at wallyworld or make your own
with tubing and a dowel to connect the ends. Works great.
--
RichToyBox
"Lydia" wrote in message
Any floating plants I have such as duckweed, azolea (sp), water hyacinths,
and frogbit all migrate to one side of the pond. I dunno - must be
something going on with the direction of the prevailing winds? Is there a
commonly used way to keep floating plants where you want them? I was
thinking of somehow attaching a small rock to the roots of the hyacinths

and
then maybe try to latch or spread the other things on to the hyacinth.

But
not sure how to attach a rock to suspended plant roots.

Thanks,
Lydia