Old 19-07-2004, 10:02 PM

Default Bush intel?

he didnt "pick it up"... the republicans looked around for something to bash Kerry
with and just made an "issue" up out of whole cloth. they lie as easily as they
breath so they didnt need to do any real fact checking and they know that the bigger
the lie the easier it seems for people to believe if they just throw enough money
into the pot to keep everyone repeating it.

in politics it is called a "talking point"... you may be amazed that all of the
republican dopplegangers are saying the almost identical thing with almost the
identical wording. they are given their "talking points" and just parrot what they
are told to say.
Ingrid

(The Watcher) wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:00:22 GMT, wrote:

well.... according to the republican TV ads anyway. you dont really believe those,
right? (otherwise I gotta bridge to sell).

No, I believe John Kerry's website, which has a message forum where there's a
question there about how he can address the reputation he's "somehow" picked up
as Mr. Flip Flop.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com