Old 19-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Bush intel?

"Mark Anderson" wrote in message
.net...
In article says...
I've seen no evidence that Kerry is any better than Bush either.

I concur that Kerry has shown himself also to be a pinhead. The scary
thing about re-electing Bush is that he will assume some sort of mandate.
Since the Republicans will control Congress after 2004, they'll pass
whatever idiotic idea comes out of the White House to benefit their
donors (i.e. large corporations) like they do now. A Democrat as
President will have to fight tooth and nail with a Republican Congress to
get anything passed. Gridlock is good in Washington. The less they do,
the better off we are in that they will spend more time bickering and
backstabbing than figuring out more ingenious ways to loot the Federal
Treasury.

To bring this back to gardening, our national parks and forests are our
nation's gardens. Re-electing Bush will mean 4 years of unlimited,
unregulated logging and clear cutting on the scale I don't think any of
us can imagine until it's over. To the Bush clan, a healthy forest means
one with very little trees. Trees are the reason for forest fires and
getting rid of the trees eliminates forest fires. Pretty simple concept
for any idiot to understand.

Don't forget all the pollution that the trees emit - just like Ronnie Reagan
warned us about.