Old 19-07-2004, 11:02 PM
paghat

Default Bush intel?

In article , wrote:

he didnt "pick it up"... the republicans looked around for something to

bash Kerry
with and just made an "issue" up out of whole cloth. they lie as easily

as they
breath so they didnt need to do any real fact checking and they know

that the bigger
the lie the easier it seems for people to believe if they just throw

enough money
into the pot to keep everyone repeating it.

in politics it is called a "talking point"... you may be amazed that all

of the
republican dopplegangers are saying the almost identical thing with almost the
identical wording.

Ah, but alas so are Democrats this year. The "don't waste your vote on an
independent" polly-wanna-cracker rift from Kerry's cockatoos is enough to
gag anyone who has just demanded to hear Kerry finally say something
substantive that would actually be worth voting for. Demanding only that
we vote against Bush pretty much means there's no positive reason to vote
for Kerry -- I've not heard one, & believing I have to vote for him anyway
is galling. It's a good thing I asked for an absentee ballot, as the
instant I mark for Kerryh, I'll probably hurl, &amp it would be awful to
leave a voting booth that fouled for the next voter.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com