Old 20-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Johnny B

Default caring for ....Ghost Orchid Polyrrhiza Lindenni

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to orchids and like alota people I've taking a liking
to the (Polyrrhiza Lindenni). I live on the east coast (new jersey
area) and would like to purchase roots that were deflasked from ebay
(or anywhere for that matter). I would like to know if it is very
unlikely that this orchid will bloom where I live. How tough it would
be to care for it properly in order to give it the best chance of
blooming. Also, if a greenhouse was necessary....and lastly what
precautions I would have to take. All info welcome. Thanks in
advance!