Old 20-07-2004, 02:02 AM
RichToyBox

Default Watch out East Coast, My Family is coming! BV...You've been warned!

With all of us ponders in the area that you intend to visit, there is no
reason to go through withdrawal pains. I am sure that others ponds are open
for visits as is mine. Have fun.
--
RichToyBox
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Well, Maryland (Baltimore), Washington DC, Virginia, & Delaware, we are
coming!

My annual family vacation takes us from California to the Nation's Capital
this year! Baltimore for 4 days, Delaware 1 day, Virginia few days, Back

DC for few days. God help the east coast with my three daughters!

Anyway, I'll catch up with you all when I get back God willing.
--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: