Old 20-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Vox Humana

Default how toi protect lawn?

"peter" wrote in message

I am doing a bit of work for a friend that involves walking
across her lawn many times over about a week. I would rather not wear
a path in it. Is there something I can lay down to walk on that would
protect the grass?

It seems to me that some sort of steel grate might work. Does
anyone make such a product for this purpose?

When I was doing some work that involved rolling a wheelbarrow across my
lawn many times, I bought some cheap plywood to put down. I took it up
every day so the grass wouldn't die. Later I used it to put a floor in the
storage area over my garage.