Old 20-07-2004, 05:06 AM
J.Caldwell

Default Concrete question

In any instance, it's impossible not to track sand, grit and dirt into the
house. A coco fiber mat will do wonders to protect laminate floors like
Pergo or natural wood. Problem is most folks forget to shake out entry mats
periodically.
"DR" wrote in message
My wife is laying flagstone for our patio. She's using a mixture of

concrete
and sand to "grout" the stones. It holds the stones in place but doesn't
"glue" them in permanently. Is there something I can spray/apply over the
mixture so that sand isn't being tracked into our house? Something to hold
the mixture more in place? Thanks

Dale