Old 20-07-2004, 10:02 AM
*muffin*

Default "attaching" plants to side of pond

well all I can say is **DUHHH**
how ingenious!

"Jim" wrote in message
I'm even considered tying rope around the plant and
attaching the ends under the rock on the sides of
the pond or maybe over the sides and into the ground.

I have several large mesh plant baskets I've hung from the sides of
the pond using large/long cable ties and 8 inch spikes. The spikes
are in the soil surrounding the pond and under some second-level
border rocks. They've held for several years.....

Here's a link to an older pic of one of these baskets.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52148644efWHrx

Hope this helps.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248