Old 20-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Bush intel?

In article ,
says...
It
is galling that I will vote for Kerry because I'd rather have a useless
turd than a dangerous psychopath for president. But how much greater this
nation would be if we could vote for something anyone other than the usual
insider millionaires who pretty much collectively got us in the sorry
pickle our national has gotten to.

I agree, although I don't think Nader is the answer. But I'll vote for
Kerry just like you, because anything else is a vote for Bush.

Those who insist on they're right to vote for a third party are, of
course, right in principle. But we live in a real world, not an ideal
one. I saw one story, true or not I don't know, that one of Nader's
biggest backers is a Bush Republican. If true, that backer lives in the
real world - unfortunately.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?