Old 20-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Bush intel?

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:06:02 GMT, wrote:

he didnt "pick it up"... the republicans looked around for something to bash Kerry
with and just made an "issue" up out of whole cloth.

Ah, so Kerry didn't say those things that they quote him saying, then?
Interesting. Must be computer-generated graphics. You'd think the Kerry campaign
folks would expose the dishonesty involved in that.

Can't we just stipulate that ALL politicians lie? The problem is
figuring out which one will do the least damage to the country.

Will Rogers again: "No one who wants to be elected should be."

When Jefferson talked about the "tree of liberty" that must be watered
occasionally "with the blood of tyrants", he was talking, not about the
British or the French or any other foreign enemy, he was talking about
Washington sending in federal troops to put down the Whiskey Rebellion.

Or was that Shay's Rebellion? Or were they the same thing? Whatever,
the point is the same. We started losing freedom almost as soon as the
ink was dry on the Constitution and it's been whittled away ever since
by all the politicians.

I'm in my late 60s and just hoping the country stays more or less the
same till I die. I wouldn't want to be just starting out in this
century.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?