Old 20-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Bush intel?

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:31:01 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:33:04 -0700, remove munged
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:33:02 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

I consider one of America's biggest national black marks the way we(as a
country) treated the veterans WE sent to fight in Vietnam

More hype and blather from a know nothing.

Oh? How many Welcome Home parades were there for the veterans when they came
home from Vietnam? How many memorials have been erected to the men who served in
Vietnam?

There are no heroes in war, only victims.....

As a part of the "Vietnam
Veterans Against the War" campaign I saw NONE of the idiocies
overblown by blowhards and republican chicken hawks!

Well, since YOU saw none, it certainly couldn't have happened. Any stories of
other people who claimed it happened to them or they saw it happen were just
figments of their imagination. Speaking of know-nothings, did you learn your
philosophy from the ostriches?

Once again, OVERBLOWN!

What was
outstanding was the war mongers republicans inability to deal with
agent orange. That was the real slap in Vietnam veterans faces! Not
some highed out hippy!

I didn't even bother mentioning hippies. I was referring to the behavior of the
country as a whole, which I still consider abominable.

Yes abominable behavior! It's still hard to believe the Amerikan
public allowed the war to continue!

Interesting you have no criticisms of that same Army of heroes that
never got justice from Agent Orange exposure. I guess your precious
Army hadn't much regard for it's heroes either?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold