Old 20-07-2004, 07:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush intel?

Of course it's a lie. A bit one. Just today another big lie has been
uncovered. Our delightful VP did illegal work in Iran and Iraq when he was the
CEO or whatever office he held at Halliburton or Brown and Root. He outright
lied. Of course the argument could be he didn't know, but I doubt that.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:12:43 GMT, opined:

it really is a line of bullshit too, cause my teaching assistants boyfriend went into
the military so he could get money for college and they trained him to be a mechanic
and when he got out there WAS NO MONEY FOR COLLEGE. it is a lie. Ingrid

escapee wrote:
You don't consider 17 to be a kid? Geesh, I sure hope you don't have kids. The
problem is, the military sells a line of bullshit to kids in very poor areas of
the country. Areas where college is only a thought, not a goal. They are told
they will travel all over the world and get college for free. All this while we
all know that anyone can get a student loan or grant for college in this
country.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com