Old 20-07-2004, 07:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush intel?

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:19:07 GMT, (The Watcher) opined:

That doesn't mean everything causes everything that happens after it, though.
Logic requires proof. When you claim something is true, you're expected to prove
it. You could just try hinting that it's true like Moore does, but for most
people that isn't enough proof.

I want you to give me three things Michael Moore lied about, was inaccurate
about, or hinted about. I'm asking for any three things you can "prove" he lied
about or got overblown by his position, or was untrue, or didn't have proper
research.

Which leader is that? Since terrorists have been "lashing out" for centuries,
you must be talking about several leaders.

Nope. The leader of our country in the United States, George W. Bush.

No, we're talking about one specific claim of cause and effect.

Correct, and we can look at the terrorist attacks and it is a fact that they
have more than doubled since the monkey said "Bring it on." No, there are no
scientific evidence provided, but I can see it's pretty clear...or coincidence,
but you cannot honestly sit at the glowing screen and tell me these barbaric
nations like our president.

In 15 years I served twice in Colorado, twice in Germany once in Georgia, once
in California. I did my Basic Training at Fort Polk, Louisiana, California, and did assorted
other training at other bases like Lowry Air Force Base in Denver and Fort Ben
Harrison in Indianapolis.

I was born on an Air Force base. Does that matter? Maybe you were a military
brat and you consider that serving?

When I got out I was a Staff Sergeant(E-6), on the Sergeant First Class list.

So you were never in Viet Nam?

I don't know about people like me, but I don't think in terms of black and
white. That's why I don't generally like emotional arguments like this "kids in
combat" one. That's a black and white argument.

Yeah, I said you think black and white and on this argument we're having, you
now concede to it. Thanks for that much.

Uh, weren't you paying attention to the news? They found Sarin and Mustard Gas
in Irag. Before we went into Iraq, Weapons of Mass Destruction were defined as
Nuclear, Biological, and CHEMICAL munitions. Both Sarin and Mustard Gas are
chemical munitions. I'd say that would constitute a shred of evidence that WMD
exist in Iraq.

Oh, I suppose you support a shred of evidence as reason to go into a country,
bomb the shit out of it, completely participate in the destruction of a people,
demanding they now be a democracy, that they should also now know all about the
Good News of Jesus Christ, etc...please, spare me the rhetoric. If they had
weapons of mass destruction, they'd have used them by now. The amounts of
biological or chemical weapons they found are not a blip on the radar.

Oh, were you a recruiter too?

No, were you? Are you trying to tell me the ads on my television which state how
great life is in the military, how you get a free education, and travel all over
the world, are figments of my imagination?

Well, I did travel over a LOT of the world, and did get the opportunity to go to
college. Nobody said it would be free, though.

Oh, well, they are saying that now. Colorado, Germany, Georgia, California,
Louisiana, and Indiana. Wow, heavy duty world travel.

I can tell you weren't ever a recruiter. If you think the GI college plan is the
only reason people join the military, that much is obvious.

I didn't say that, so I dont need to respond.

Thanks for the online diagnosis, but I think your diagnosis is badly mistaken,
since *I* didn't express MY opinion about the tragedy which is war. Sounds like
any opinions you're diagnosing are some you have inferred from somewhere.

Yes, personal experience of how horrible war is on the mind, and spirit. Worse
is a war based on lies being told by our president, which has continuously been
outed by sources of all types and natures, under many different headers.