Old 21-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Spam Collector

Default Bush intelligence

On 2004-07-20, Jim Marrs wrote:
We are cutting wood out of the forest because people enjoy having nice
homes, jobs and etc. Removing mature trees makes way for new growth and a
better healthier forest.

So the Sequoia National Forest would be a "better healthier forest" if
they'd just let someone remove the mature trees?

Frank

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Nobody still explained why we are cutting the wood out of National once
fertile Forest. It is published in data that the problem with

reforestation
programs is logging. Not deer!

--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

"Chuck" wrote in message
They are idiots. Lemmings looking for a leader.

"JEMRR" wrote in message
You have to be a real moron to pay money twice to see that left wing

anti
American piece of fiction. Go post on the Austin political site and

join
the
crowd of ignorant mindless Bush haters.

JEM
"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
KESLICK AND SON

MODERN ARBORICULTURE

214 N. PENN STREET

WEST CHESTER, PA 19380

610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251

WEB: http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/service

EMAIL:

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Bush says we need good intelligence. Why are we logging National
Forest?

Bush says we need to make decisions on good intelligence. Why are

we
building roads in National Forest?

Bush does not read the research or does he read his speeches.

See some information from published research which I have read and
studied.

http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound

A TECHNICAL TREE BIOLOGY DICTIONARY

www.treedictionary.com

Where is the good intelligence with BUSH?

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.

John A. Keslick, Jr.

Tree Biologist

BEWARE OF SO CALLED TREE EXPERTS THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND TREE

BIOLOGY!