Old 21-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Sue Walsh

Default 'Ripplin Waters' Pond redone New Pictures

Just wanted to post that I have redone my pond and have posted the new
pictures at the website below. We have done away with the original
waterfall and 22' stream, which here in Florida was just one vast
string algae attractor and added a waterfall at the edge of the
original pond. We finally finished off the pond with plants and
pebbles around the sides and added a bench with an umbrella, since we
are in full sun. Ripplin Waters 'New Waterfall' is the updated
version, the other two albums are the original ones. Residents that I
know of are 16 goldfish (including 7 babies this year), 2 Lepoard
frogs and 1 toad(I think), check out the last photo and let me know if
I'm correct.

See my pond at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Sue W