Old 21-07-2004, 03:41 AM
LittleScooby LittleScooby is offline
Registered User

Default Electrical Pond Controls

I was just looking at those as a possible viable option. Do you have the X10 Firecracker center? How far is the range in feet on those?

That would be kinda cool because with the Firecracker setup, you could control your pond fountains from a remote location. I already have a surveillance system in place that monitors the pond. It sure would be nice to be able to turn the fountains on and off from a remote site while viewing my pond camera over the internet.

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleScooby
Anyone know of a good pond control for electrical devices?

I'm looking for something with remotes, or possibly something that allows you to set timers with a PC, or just a mega timer system. I haven't seen too many available. CalPump makes the PC50 which has 4 electrical outlets, 2 of which are timed.

I need one that has 4 separate timers and it would be nice to be able to override them with a remote, or PC control, etc.

Any ideas?