Old 21-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Stan Goodman

Default new zealand kiwi fruit

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:49:22 UTC, Kelvyn opined:

We only know it as 'kiwifruit' Stan....one word...the rest of the
world seems to refer to it as just 'kiwi'..(that is a bird here)

Very well. Your tagline said: "from new zealand..the home of kiwifruit". But
the home of the "kiwifruit" (whether one word or two) is not New Zealand,
but Southeast Asia.

The original questioner said explicitly in the subject line: "New Zealand
kiwi", obviously referring to the fruit, which is incorrect.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendam.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.