Old 21-07-2004, 05:09 AM
Benign Vanilla

Default fish in mass

"Crashj" wrote in message
om...
) wrote in message

. com...
Hi,
I am new to ponding and have a couple of fish and was wondering if
anyone in my area has too many fish or some fish they want to get rid
of.

My plan, and I am a newbie ponder, too, is to get the biocycle going
and dump in some feeder goldfish to make sure everything is okay.
Feeders are $1/dozen around here. I will be able to determine the
allowable fish and plant load/balance without spending $mumble each
for koi and such.

snip

Be forewarned...once you add feeder fish...you will ALWAYS have feeder fish.
This is not necessarily bad, but it is nearly a fact.

BV.