Old 21-07-2004, 05:10 AM
George

Default Koi and Catfish

"Pinkpggy" wrote in message
We have a small Channel catfish, and so far he doesn't bother the koi, in fact
when the koi eat,he comes right up with them, doesn't want to miss out.
Jan

That will change if he gets as big as mine. Yours is still a baby. Mine weighs
about 6 lbs. He doesn't try to eat them, since he grew up with them, but when
it is dinner time he let's them know who is first in line. He will chase them
all away from the feeding area. I usually feed the catfish at one end, while
feeding the rest at the other. And they get different foods.

Here is my catfish:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/o/rockcat/pond/pond.htm

Of course, these pics were taken a few months ago. I have since made major
changes to the waterfall area.

"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html