Old 21-07-2004, 06:03 AM
The Watcher

Default Bush intel?

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:04:02 -0700, (paghat)
wrote:

(snip)
It's amazing to me that dewy-eyed right-wing naifs see Michael's
understatements as over-the-top. It makes me wonder if such ignorance is
self-imposed in order to remain deluded about the merits of George Dubya
Bush, or if such naivity & stupidity is truly inate to rightwingers.

I'm kind of curious, since this was posted in response to my post, am I being
lumped in with the "rightwingers"? Just curious, since I've never been able to
squeeze into that particular pigeonhole.
Those rightwingers always seem to have problems with those of us who think women
should have the right to choose an abortion if she wants one, and gays should be
as free to marry each other as heteros.
They often object to my religious affiliation, too, since I carry a Life Member
card in American Atheists.