Old 21-07-2004, 09:02 AM
adavisus

Default How to make turtle pond??? HELP!

Make sure they get temperatures that keep them feeding, 70f to 90f day
range is comfy
Sunlight is quite important, however a bit of shade is too, to avoid
excess heat
Making sure the water does not become polluted is rather useful...
A diet of plants and live food will be a good perk
A casualty rate as high as 3 out of 5 dead, that is not good

Checkout this forum for turtle keeping tips, uhuh?

http://www.turtletimes.com/Forums/

Regards, andy
http://www.members.aol.com/abdavisnc/swglist.html

(WilsonKKW) wrote in message ...
we had 5 painted turles, keep them in our unused bathtub, in 2'' water with a
few rocks. they seem to eat the turle food we got them frm pet store...but they
arn't happy, 3 have passed away what can I make the tub into to make them
happy?