Old 21-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Shanda

Default Electrical Pond Controls

LittleScooby wrote in message ...
Anyone know of a good pond control for electrical devices?

I'm looking for something with remotes, or possibly something that
allows you to set timers with a PC, or just a mega timer system. I
haven't seen too many available. CalPump makes the PC50 which has 4
electrical outlets, 2 of which are timed.

I need one that has 4 separate timers and it would be nice to be able
to override them with a remote, or PC control, etc.

Any ideas?

I have one of the cal pump timers. I picked it up at a local home
improvement store for 79.99 I had to return the first one due to the
12v supply timer mode button quit working,,, but I have not had any
problems with the new one. I have a 121 watt malibu lighting timer
plugged into it as well as 4/12v/20watt underwater lights hooked up to
the onboard timer. The fountain pump runs on one of the 110v timers
and the waterfall pump runs on the always on outlet. Other then not
having a remote I really like it,, a remote isn't all that important
to me though.

Good luck,
Shanda