Old 21-07-2004, 02:02 PM
pixi

Default Help again!!

Is there a pond club in West Virginia, preferrably in the Potomac Highlands?
My pond is still leaking (worse than before) around the skimmer. And I know
it is where the liner is attached to the skimmer.

If there is a pond club maybe I can pay someone to reattach the liner
properly.

At this point, if I didn't have so darned much money invested in it, I would
just fill the darned thing in. But then I probably wouldn't. I love to
just sit and watch the fish and frogs although I haven't put in any fish
yet.

Or is there some other way to attack this problem.