Old 21-07-2004, 04:02 PM

Default Bush intel?

the people who sent em there outta give em an apology, but first and foremost, they
all needed the resources of the U.S. when they stepped off the boat for their
physical and mental health, retraining, reintegrating them into society and ongoing
support as long as they lived. somebody yesterday said they been to see a BIL at a
local vets hospital and she was totally shocked. well tell me something new. they
are and have been horrors of places dirty disgusting understaffed, etc. every
veteran should get a card that entitles them to health care for the rest of their
lives ANYWHERE, not just vet hospitals.
Ingrid

(The Watcher) wrote:
I disagree with this. I think if a country has the guts to send soldiers to
fight a war, it OWES them at the least a welcome home of some sort.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.