Old 21-07-2004, 04:02 PM

Default Bush intel?

it is a dirty little secret our leaders and especially all the chickenhawks want to
ignore is that any normal mentally healthy person goes to war is going to come home
changed and not for the better. it is a service that is going to be life long for
each individual. like all species we have a big built in inhibition against killing
those of our own species. training and having people break that inhibition does
lasting damage. Ingrid

escapee wrote:
had a boyfriend who was there and to this day (we're still in touch) he can't
talk about what happened in Vietnam. I recall many times if he heard a backfire
from a truck or car, he'd hit the deck in total fear. He absolutely has PTSD
and he's in his 50s now.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com