Old 21-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Jo

Default squirrels in my tomatoes

I have been using the stinky coleus plants and it seems to keep them away
nicely.
I have also heard it called the Pee Off plant, UK interpretation I think.
The scientific name is Coleus canina.

Jo

"Bluebee Sky" wrote in message
Looks like I am not alone!even though I don't wish it this way!

I wait for my tomoatoes to become solid red, only to find the next day
that squirrel has had her share. So far I have two ripe tomatoes and
both were half eaten! And they also love to nibble on the neighboring
green ones!!

Sorry was of no help, I too am looking for suggestions,
BB

Kathie wrote:
Help! The little varmits are eating their way to tomatoe heaven through
pepper spray, fox urine, and every other thing I've tried...So far, I've
spent $60 and not eaten one single tomato!! Any suggestions???

--
Kathie