Old 21-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Sacha

Default Birds hitting window

On 16/7/04 9:17 pm, in article
, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

"Stanley" wrote in message
"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
. ..
snip
two we have had a spate of birds crashing into a window where it is
possible to see a narrow band of another window on the other side of
the house. Of course, now I cannot find what seemed such a good idea
when I read it, having googled this newsgroup and others and also
looked in other places I thought possible. Can anyone help?

They leave a beautiful print of themselves on the glass, especially the

pigeons!

Has somebody been watching too much 'Tom & Jerry'?

No, that's absolutely correct. My mother, who 'inherited' pigeons in a loft
beside the garages of the house she and my father bought 50 years ago, tells
me just the same thing. In her case, the impression is left on her dining
room windows which face south east.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)