Old 21-07-2004, 09:31 PM
JennyC

Default Birds hitting window

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Stanley" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
. ..
snip
two we have had a spate of birds crashing into a window where it is
possible to see a narrow band of another window on the other side of
the house. Of course, now I cannot find what seemed such a good idea
when I read it, having googled this newsgroup and others and also
looked in other places I thought possible. Can anyone help?

They leave a beautiful print of themselves on the glass, especially the

pigeons!

Has somebody been watching too much 'Tom & Jerry'?
Mike.

No, pigeons seem to be very dusty birds and do indeed leave a perfect 'print' of
their outline and feathers on the glass. It's rather pretty ...........
Jenny