Old 21-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Sue

Default Birds hitting window

" two we have had a spate of birds crashing into a window where
it is
possible to see a narrow band of another window on the other

side of
the house. Of course, now I cannot find what seemed such a good

idea
when I read it, having googled this newsgroup and others and

also
looked in other places I thought possible. Can anyone help?

They leave a beautiful print of themselves on the glass, especially

the
pigeons!

Has somebody been watching too much 'Tom & Jerry'?
Mike.

No, pigeons seem to be very dusty birds and do indeed leave a perfect

'print' of
their outline and feathers on the glass. It's rather pretty ...........
Jenny

The first time we had we left the window uncleaned for ages!!
Sue

---