Old 21-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Larry Stoter

Default Water Lillies (large reply)

Bob Hobden wrote:

"Alan Gabriel" wrote after me
Do you feed it? Rabbit pellets pushed into the soil work well. :-)

Do you mean the pellets you feed to rabbit or what comes out of the other
end? ;o)

What comes out the rear, as usual with gardening. :-)

Umm .... Already have a bit of a problem early in the year with blanket
weed. Isn't adding 'fertilizer' for the lilly going to encourage the
blanket weed?

OK - I'll drag the lillies out and pot then into larger containers. How
about putting some slow-release pellets in the pots?

Pond is ~1.5 m in the centre but slopes up and the lillies are probably
in 3-4 ft max depth of water. We did check the lables and all were
supposed to be suitable for 4ft plus.

Thanks
--
Larry Stoter