Old 21-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Howard Neil

Default clover in lawn

Sacha wrote:

On 19/7/04 21:57, in article
, "Howard Neil"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

snip

And needed a HERBicide. ;-))

Which is, in turn, a pesticide.

I quote from the Pesticides Safety Directorate's glossary

snip

I was sure that you would. The government obliteration of 'common sense'
has readily seized upon your life, it seems.

You seem to be a bit of a control freak. You have invented your own
definitions and woe betide anyone who disagrees with you. For your
information, the definition of "pesticide" that I gave you is in use
around the world. It is not the invention of "the government". There is
no "common sense" in having your own definitions. In fact, when it comes
to pesticides, that can be downright dangerous.

--
Howard Neil