Old 21-07-2004, 11:58 PM
tuin man

Default OT Writing references / interpreting them

"VivienB" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:39:04 +0100, "tuin man"
wrote:

Personally I'm grounded from doing such things at present.
Last monday, whilst removing ivy from a roof

Snip painful accident

Patrick, so sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you heal well and
quickly.

Regards, VivienB

Thank you. I dunno what was in the goo they (A&E) put on the legs, but it
has worked wonders. On one, the scar could pass for a bit of a dry paint
dribble. The other leg is not so good. "Still a bit raw", though I'm not
sure if that's a registered medical term.
Amazingly, no bruises, even though both legs went black and blue at the
time. It surprised me how long it took me to even think about asking the
client for some ice.
In any case, I was back to work the next day, but quit by lunch time due to
feeling quite ill, as opposed to the discomfort from movement restrictions.
Apparently the sickness was due to something called shock and the reason
I've not been affected by it on other occasions is because increased age
makes one more susceptible. Sod that! I reckon complete loss of sleep and
missed meals might be more to the point. But don't know.
For the most part I'm regarding it as a notable nuisance, quite notable (-;

Patrick