Old 21-07-2004, 11:58 PM
Stan The Man

Default Draft info pack on mole control Part One: comments regarding the content and layout wanted.

Talpa europaea - European mole .

T. europaea, is found in Europe except Ireland and parts of
Mediterranean region, east through the Soviet Union as far as the
rivers Ob and Irtysh;

Just fwiw, my lawn was suffering terribly from moles until a week ago
when, on the advice of a learned horticulturist friend, I upended an
empty wine bottle and shoved it into the latest molehill/tunnel. There
have been no new molehills since. It is alleged that the moles hate the
sound of the wind vibrating down the bottle so much that they clear off
for a quieter life next door.

Simon