Old 22-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Mike Lyle

Default Moisture Sensors

"Phil L" wrote in message ...
David Hill wrote:
:: Not wishing to be pedantic but the OP did ask for "some kind of
:: moisture sensor" Singular.
::
Pedant over?

:: You are talking in terms of several.
::
Because he is looking for somewhere to buy *some*...BTW, just because I
supplied 3 different links, do you assume that the OP wants to buy three ! -
he asked for info, I supplied it, get over it.

:: If several then yes he can be selective regarding where and when
:: water is applied ...System allowing.

Read the post again (and the subject header for that matter)

OT: There's no need to be quite so combative in your approach, Phil.
It doesn't look nice, and it doesn't change anything. I'm sure the OP
would have come back to David if he'd thought the reply was confusing.

I like a bit of chilli in my food, too; but I'm usually sorry when I
force it on other people.

Mike.