Old 22-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Mike Lyle

Default Rooting hormones

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message ...
wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 04:39:18 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"jane" wrote in message

[...]
Franz, where on earth do you still get Benlate?

I still have a few leftover sachets from some which I bought a

decade
ago.
When that runs out, I will start using a more up-to-date fungicide.

Franz

You can say that again and again and again and ... :-)

Yes, indeed.
How does one know when a gardening chemical has passed its use-by
date?

Is there such a date with chemicals other than hormones? I'd have
thought that as long as they were kept dry, uncontaminated, and at an
even low temperature most would be stable. Is that a misconception in
the case of modern complex products?

Mike.