Old 22-07-2004, 02:10 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Need Head Examined

Pixi,

I'm glad you could get it back in place. Hard work! Enjoy the fruit of
your labor.

Phyllis

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"pixi" wrote in message
It is too late now but I wish I hadn't done it. I tried to fix the leak

by
removing the flange or face plate and regluging the liner. Oh, what

fun.
I had more trouble lining up the holes in the face plate, the holes in the
liner and the screw holed in the skimmer. Took me more than a day. It's
done now and I hope it will work. Do I have a back ache!!

And it was definitely a leak between the liner and the skimmer. You could
see where silt had slipped down.

Gotta out and replace some rocks. Can't put add more water until the

caulk
cures.

Thanks for the help.

Pixi