Old 22-07-2004, 08:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Electrical Pond Controls

You might find someone on this website to help you:
http://www.yorkshirekoi.co.uk/ponds.php?id=83'
That pond is all run by computers, from the water quality tests to the
backwashing of the filters. ~ jan

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:41:46 +0200, LittleScooby wrote:

Anyone know of a good pond control for electrical devices?

I'm looking for something with remotes, or possibly something that
allows you to set timers with a PC, or just a mega timer system. I
haven't seen too many available. CalPump makes the PC50 which has 4
electrical outlets, 2 of which are timed.

I need one that has 4 separate timers and it would be nice to be able
to override them with a remote, or PC control, etc.

Any ideas?