Old 22-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Kate Morgan

Default Best time to zap bindweed

snip

Eternal vigilance is required to attack as soon as it is big enough to spot.
If one does slip under the radar, it puts up a white flower to taunt you and
then the wrath of the gardener descends upon it ;-).

Good luck,
Paul DS.

Sounds mad to say but sometimes bindweed can look splendid,I have been
guilty of letting it grow somewhere it did not matter but I dont make a
habit of it. I agree with Paul vigilance is the answer. I sat back and
enjoyed the garden in the Spring and now I am paying the price.
I`m off into the borders right now,I may be some time :-)

kate