Old 22-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Choc-brain

Default Garden re-think. Help please

"Pam Moore" wrote
Thanks Choccie (someone after my own heart with a name like that!)
I have a sunny corner and I think lavatera would do well there. I
have been travelling by bus lately (anyone want to buy a VW Polo?)
and have been looking for ideas in gardens I pass. I have seen
lavateras and wondered about them. I didn't realise you can cut it
right back to base. Sounds like a good one for my list.
Many thanks.

Hello Pam

I'm in the process of re-doing my garden (a bit bigger than yours) and I'm
trying to choose only plants that are easy to care for and can be pruned
back hard because my husband loves pruning things, even if they don't need
it! So I've lost a few plants through them being pruned at the wrong time or
in the wrong way or just too hard so there's no plant left :-(
I'll have a look through my list of plants and see if there's anything else
that might suit you.

Choccie