Old 22-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default For Phil L

"David Hill" wrote in message
Thank you so much for explaining how to use this news group.I just wonder
how I have managed to exist here for the last 5 or so years without your
kind and enlightening help.

Could it be that most of us know that threads can move along from the
original posting to cover a wider range if information as the move on.

If you think that every reply is aimed for your attention only then I have
bad news for you.....they're not.

Don't bother replying to this as I have no intention of starting a thread
that will be even more boring with each posting.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Ah, raining your way too I see! :~)